15 Strickland Street, GOLDEN GROVE
This 1991 built brick villa style home is set on a maintainable land size of 443sqm and surrounded by other quality homes.
• Building area of approx 183sqm.
• 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with WIR and large ensuite.
• Main bathroom with large spa bath and separate shower.
• Large central kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards located in the open plan area with dining and living area.
• Separate large lounge.
• Fully alarm monitored security system with cameras & alarm.
• Ducted cooling a/c throughout, overhead fans and a slow combustion fire.
• Double garage with auto panel lift doors.
15 Strickland Street is in the heart of Golden Grove, with a reserve located on the street, only a 10 minute walk to the The Golden Grove Village and very short distance to public transport. Also, proximity to many schools including Golden Grove High School, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College.
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking,Separate Dining
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed