132 Moores Road, MONTACUTE
YOUR RURAL RETREAT AWAITS - OPPORTUNITY TO EMBRACE PEACE & TRANQUILITY IN SCENIC SURROUNDINGS
In a setting of quality native vegetation on 21.75ha (53 acres) is a stunning home of 175sqm with tranquil views across the hills and valley, offering you the escape of a lifetime and the chance to conserve a beautiful area of bush including many varieties of native orchids.
Complete with a flexible floor plan, the upper level of the split-level home was renovated in 2006-2008 resulting in an energy efficient, environmentally sustainable home.
Features you will love about this unique property include:
• Three bedrooms and two studies/activity areas
• A bathroom on each level
• Three living areas each with panoramic outlooks
• 5-star energy rating minimising power use for climate control
• CFS approved, including fire prevention roof sprinkler system
• Solar hot water system backed up by slow combustion stove
• 3,250 litre Ri-Treat sewage treatment system
• Hardwood decking (2) with outstanding views
• Bore water with two 90,000 litre tanks
• Slow combustion heater for winter warmth
• Two sheds, double garage, double carport
• Modern kitchen including wall oven, dishwasher, abundance of cupboards
• Extensive storage options
The light and airy open-plan upstairs living area has a delightful outlook across your own private national park, with downlights, fresh décor and the warmth of natural timber floors.
The property is well-equipped to fulfil your self-sufficient ambitions with:
• Good quality native vegetation managed according to management plan
• 2ha cleared and council approved for growing limes (thriving) and raspberries
• Irrigation installed and fencing in place for two livestock paddocks
• Range of established fruit trees
• Glasshouse for vegetables
• Chicken area (10m x 10m)
This is a rare opportunity to secure your own piece of Australian bush - just 15 km from Adelaide's CBD with nearby orchards and wineries. What are you waiting for? Contact Bruce MacDonald on 0409 676 614 to inspect.
Other features: Fireplace(s),Polished Timber Floor,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Terrace/Balcony
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed