1/12 Braeside Avenue, HOLDEN HILL
Corner position, Front unit in a small group - one owner for the past 30 years.
• 2 bedroom solid brick homette (Circa 1970s) with private fenced front garden and private fenced rear garden.
• Rolladoor garage under main roof with (security) internal access into homette.
• Near new stove in tidy kitchen with overhead cupboards and walk in pantry.
• Spacious formal dining area, entry hall and large lounge.
• Separate laundry, bathroom has separate shower, bath, wc and vanity.
Extras include 2 wall r/c air conditioners, 2 overhead fans, BIRs in both bedrooms, security window screens throughout, wall to wall carpets throughout.
Popular part of Holden Hill. Ideal for retirees, couples and would also make for a good rental investment.
Close to the picturesque Hope Valley reservoir, walk to bus/transport on Grand Junction Road.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed